Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CASA Tour Stop 2


CASA pro tour stop 2 took place at Warmbaths Resort in JHB. Every year there is a cable stop in Warmbaths and it is always most fun because when you are not on the water, you are in the warm pools and on the slides. The other cool thing is that everyone stays together in the same resort so you are all together.

This is the one comp that my mom always attends with us. My brothers, my mom and I flew up together on Thursday night and stayed over in Pretoria for the first night.

My mom, my brothers and me at the airport

Friday morning we were up early, ate breakfast and then we were off the Warmbaths. It was about a 2 hour drive that took longer than expected due to traffic. When we arrived in Warmbaths, we headed straight to the cable to have a ride. We spent Friday night in the warm pools.

Saturday was qualifiers as usual. Once everyone was done riding, it was straight to the slides and pools. Saturday night was an early night for me. I was pretty tired from all the riding.

Sunday morning, we started fairly early with the finals. I had a good run, landed everything i had  planned, so I was happy :)




Melissa Colborne- final run 

I was stoked to win the Open Ladies division. Candice Bacon came second and Bryanna Motepe 3rd. So nice to see all 3 Liquid Force Ladies on top :)

1st- Melissa Colborne
2nd- Candice Bacon
3rd- Bryanna Motepe

Jason once again took the pro men division! yaaaay

Jason Colborne- 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment