Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CASA Tour Stop 1


At the end of January, I took part in CASA pro tour stop 1 which was the first cable comp of the year. The event took place at StokeCity wake park in Midrand. I flew up to JHB a few days early with both my brothers. We got some fun riding in before the comp started on the Saturday.

Friday night was full moon so Bianca Asher decided to do a night shoot with us. She got some really sick photo's.

Melissa Colborne

Jason Colborne

Christopher Colborne

Candice Bacon

Saturday was qualifiers and I only had one clean run as i got stuck on a dry obstacle in my second run and fell.

I competed in the Open Ladies division and for the first time, it was the biggest division of the competition! I managed to claim a first place along with Candice Bacon in second and Lee-Ann Louw in third.

Melissa Colborne-1st
Candice Bacon- 2nd
LeeAnn Louw- 3rd
My brother, Jason, competed in the pro men division and he claimed a 1st place. So proud :)



No comments:

Post a Comment