Sunday, May 3, 2015

Studies vs Wakeboarding

I  started studying at Stellenbosch University doing a BSc in sport science when i returned from the Philippines. I have just finished with my last test week for the semester before exams start at the end of May so I thought its the perfect time to get back up to date with my blog. As far as Stellenbosch University goes - lets just say I had no idea what I was in for but I've met so many new people from all over and am enjoying my course so far.

In my free time I've been wakeboarding and competing when my studies allow it. I competed in the 1st stop of the boat tour that was held at Misverstand Dam in March. I was super chuffed with my riding, definitely the best run I have done behind the boat and was really happy with winning the ladies division. I also competed at the Re-awakening cable comp that was held at Stokecity Wakepark in March hosted by Liquid Force and was happy with my 1st place there too. They put together an epic event and it was really good to ride with all the homies again!

I spent the Easter weekend at Clanwilliam Dam with good friends. Its always fun to be back behind the boat. I've also spent some time at the Dirty Habits cable in Durbanville since my return. The kickers are my favorite at the park!

This month is cable nationals and it being held at our home cable in Cape Town- Blue Rock. I'm excited to have it at home and i'm sure it is going to be a sick event.


Sunset at Blue Rock

Clanwilliam
13 up behind the boat!

Roxy spoiling me once again x

2 tower system at Stokecity

<3

Dirty Habits cable

No comments:

Post a Comment