Friday, October 17, 2014

Xtreme Gene

I have spent this past month wakeboarding at Xtreme Gene. Its been really good to get some boat riding in as I rarely get the opportunity to do it back home. I could'nt have asked for a better way to spend the last month of my trip! I love this place!

So basically I've just been chilling out and having fun on the water. I spent a weekend in Seville with the Darwin's riding at Doublewake cable. Today I am off to Portugal for the European and African Championships. I will be spending a week there and will then be heading back home to South Africa. Its going to be sad to leave but I guess all good things come to an end. My time here has been awesome!

A special word of thanks to my sponsors - Roxy SA ,Liquidforce SA.  Also thanks to Xtreme-Gene and then last but not least - a huge thank you to the Darwin's - without you guys none of this would of been possible ♥


















No comments:

Post a Comment